View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:59 PM   #16
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
So, now that I've updated my K3, how do I know if any of my books are available in KF8 format, and how do I go about updating them?
To update them you'll need to re-download the books. I don't think there's a way to know for sure, but most books I've downloaded since K4PC started supporting KF8 came as a KF8 version (still a few older mobi's and some nasty Topaz).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote