View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #146
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerfool View Post
Also are they any other secret awards for reading certain books, like the TrueBlood series that I am in the middle of reading right now. Like the award Time Lord looks like you have to read H.G. Wells.

And finally how do you get the Milk and Cookies award?
If by True Blood you mean Sookie Stackhouse books then yes, there are secret awards for the series. I'd need to consult the oracle to find out what they are and how to obtain them as I cannot recall off the top of my head.

Time Lord is, like others, dependant of books from specific publishers, again, I'd need to check which (have a feeling I might have published that info in this thread already though)

Milk and Cookies, as mentioned by others, they were for the 2010 - 2011 Holiday Season and were not re-activated for the 2011 - 2012 season.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote