View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
sceadugenga
Connoisseur
sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
e-Book Care and Protocol.

Firstly, when starting a sentence with e-Book is it e-Book or E-Book?

What do you do with the e-Book when you've finished reading? Decades of dropping books on the carpet by the chair is going to have to cease, I can see that. The prospect of my lady friend putting her dainty foot on $300 worth of iRiver doesn't bear thinking about.

I hear there are people who like to eat and read at the same time.
I suspect some sort of quasi-religious dietary rules may have to come into force here. The hand that dips the chips into the sauce will never turn an electronic page.

Wet area usage is another situation fraught with danger, many of us have dropped a book in the bath.

Will certain situations always demand hard copy books?

Thoughts and suggestions please.
sceadugenga is offline   Reply With Quote