View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 10:52 PM   #1339
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Science-fiction ebook bundle: Sawyer, Heinlein, Herbert, Haldeman, Anderson, more

The first BookBale.com ebook bundle has gone on sale! The basic bundle includes my Hugo and Nebula Award-nominated STARPLEX, available for the first time ever as an ebook. Also included are five other books by major, award-winning writers.

The bundle is on sale for one month only, until the end of November. Until then you can get the Basic Bundle for any price you'd like to pay (minimum $2.99), and if you pay $10.00 or more, you get two bonus books! All books are in both Mobi (Kindle) and ePub (Kobo, Nook, Sony, etc.) formats, and all are DRM-free!

Basic Bundle (six ebooks; $2.99 minimum):
  • "Climbing Olympus" by Kevin J. Anderson
  • "The Jesus Incident" by Frank Herbert & Bill Ranson
  • "Future Perfect" by Nancy Kress
  • "The Elvenbane" by Mercedes Lackey & Andre Norton
  • "Birthright: The Book of Man" by Mike Resnick
  • "Starplex" by Robert J. Sawyer

Bonus Books (two more ebooks for a total of eight; $10.00 minimum):
  • "The Hemingway Hoax" by Joe Haldeman
  • "Citizen of the Galaxy" by Robert A. Heinlein

This is my first personal venture into novel-length ebook territory (I used to have short stories at Fictionwise), and I'm very excited about it!

http://bookbale.com
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote