View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 08:56 AM   #7
jeankap
EReading Gadget Maven
jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: All of 'em.
My Nook is great for pleasure reading. Technical and layout intensive stuff on which I wish to take notes and highlight? Not so much.

I highlight EVERYTHING in my tech books. You cannot do this easily on a Nook. In fact, reading tech books and PDF files for work were my two use cases of rationale toward buying an iPad.

I'd much prefer something the weight and size of my Nook. The iPad is like a lead weight by comparison... But it works out really well for my professional needs.

The Nook, as far as I'm concerned, was definitely built for pleasure reading.
jeankap is offline   Reply With Quote