View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 07:15 AM   #8
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
It's a nice size --- about the same as the original Newton MessagePad (and I still need to replace mine).

I'd be glad of it, and look forward to the competition in this space (apparently Dell is doing a 5" device called the Streak?).

Agree w/ Fugazied and dmaul that a larger iPad would also be welcome --- we'd get one here at work for the proofreaders if it would show a letter-sized page plus bleeds at 100%. Interestingly, that space has been collapsing and at least one person I know of has purchased an Axiotron Modbook to use as a Windows Tablet PC (since the Fujitsu Stylistic ST6012 seems to have been discontinued).

William
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote