View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Confusing interface, but I got it at once after I manually opened ADE. Looks like an interesting read.
seriously this is going to drive me crazy. would someone mind exlaining to me exactly how they got the acsm link that can then be opened manually with ade ? just for my own peace of mind, because i swear i'll be up all night trying to understand this otherwise, especially as i'm not usually "internet challenged".
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote