Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #108
roycymru
Connoisseur
roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Touch
Following all the discussions on fonts. As the reason why Kobo fonts don't work seems to be known, has anyone come up with a way of altering the "font files" within their Kobo to make Italics display correctly? Or alternatively found a means of extracting them (e.g. Kobo Nickel, which I personally like) renaming as e.g. KoboNickel2 and then reloading as a side loaded font, which, I presume, would work correctly?
roycymru is offline   Reply With Quote