View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 05:32 AM   #3
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Device: ADE, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chang View Post
Margin-top property in CSS styles is missing. I'm appaled by this. Am I doing something wrong or why I can't get it working. There are other margin properties (in pixels, not in em) but no margin-top property. If someone knows more about this, please tell me!
I did my first test today and am as appalled as you are...
I made an angry rant post in the Adobe forums...

Basically, The Margin top feature is killing me.

Here's what I wrote.

CS6…
Tried the epub output options based on chapter paragraph style.
I consider this broken although it finally splits the document.

I expected the .xhtml files to be named according to whatever was on the ChapterParagraph Style
Massively disappointed, no point using it. I'll go back to my apple script which splits and places in a book file

Capital letters in Stylesheet name no longer get converted to lowercase (spent 1/2 Hour working this one out) thanks very much.

Carriage returns are included…NOT COOL!!!

Changing the folder name from images to image…NOT COOL!!!

Margin-top missing after I got to the trouble of making correct ID stylesheets...

That's everything I've found so far...Mind you I haven't finished cleaning it out of uneeded crap...

I want my CS3 back...OMG what have I done.
Adjust is offline   Reply With Quote