View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 11:55 AM   #5
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Well, color me feeling silly. I was on the phone with my SIL. She just got a Fire also and was gonna bring mine over there today when we go to watch the game so we could compare. I tried a different plug and it snapped in as they should. So I thought, Hmmm. Tried the one I was trying last night and it fit fine now too. I wonder if something just lined up when I tried the different plug or if I was being overly gentle with pushing it in. Didn't think I was. But anyway, will definitely keep an eye on it. If it acts up I will call CS.

Will check hers out too. While they are watching the game, I'll be installing apps on her Fire.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote