View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #15
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossi View Post
There is a icon within the calibre program for deleting or adding a formats in the edit metadata function . I wouldn't try it manually by just opening the folders. Is there a problem with that function within calibre? I've used it for changing text or epub into mobi files and it seems to work ok.

I will get an external harddrive though for backups. I didn't know about the shorter life of the usb drives.
That is (one of the many locations for deleting ) the 'proper' way to delete a book from Calibre. As long as Calibre presents the option, the database stays properly in sync with its contents.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote