View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 03:04 AM   #39
rollercoaster
Zealot
rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.rollercoaster once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 2
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
I'm willing to put it on my todo list, if you'll read the Google API and figure out how to mark downloaded posts as read. Ideally, some pseudocode would be great.
Fair enough! I will expand on my previous pseudocode and try to be as detailed as I can be. There is no hurry for this anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why my first header control method failed.
Could it be because it does not navigate to the feed urls with the same method that you have overridden and used some other method. That way the override code to insert the header would not be executed.

May be we should ask the other devs to add support for checkboxes or a dropdown of options in recipes as it is possible that some users will not like the idea of marking the posts read. It would be great to have that option under user control but I dont know how hard it will be from a code point of view. We only need to store and read the state of the checkbox/dropdown/other controls. May be you can contact someone who can give an informed answer.

Last edited by rollercoaster; 07-16-2010 at 03:07 AM.
rollercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote