View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 03:08 PM   #45
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraLynn View Post
I love reading Roger Zelazny's "A Night in the Lonesome October" every October... really gets me in the mood for Halloween. Just wish it were available in ebook format!
I must say, for me it's one of his best works, and one of the few better than Amber.

I prefer to listen to audiobook version of it though (released in 1993) - because it's read by Zelazny himself. Definitely a book I come back to.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote