View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 08:49 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkov View Post
The only reason I can think of is uniformity. I use a lot of SD-HC cards for PMP’s, Laptop’s, PDA’s, digital Camera’s and work related systems. Which has caused me to have a fairly extended collection of SD-HC cards which are used to store different things and are all easily exchanged between devices. The Cybook is the only device which is stuck on non HC SD cards
That is the best reason for wanting to have support for HC SD cards. Its not some "I've downloaded thousands of eBooks from the darknet and want them all online at one time" type excuse.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote