Thread: Opus Opus crashes?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Yup. Cybook firmware is a bit buggy.
It seems the Opus version is numbered 1.9? So it seems it's not the final firmware (2.0)
Quote:
I had a few crash while reading e-pub. I try turning page, and noting happens. No light. No button does anything.
Yes I have this some times on my Gen3 (400Mhz). Sounds like a 400Mhz problem since I never seen such problem with 200Mhz units

Quote:
Page numbers displayed on the left are annoying. And if no marging are set, are displayed above the text.
This is another ADE annoying "bug"... It's the same thing under ADE, I suspect that Bookeen have not the right, or are unable to disable this...
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote