View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 10:10 AM   #166
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Is it just me, or does anyone else think they can get blacker looking text than before by cranking the font weight up? In the past it seemed like the best I could do was a dark grayish shade, now it seems like it's really dark with the weight cranked up. It's really quite nice in terms of contrast.
Definitely has changeed. I had Amasis at full weigh before, but at that level it now looks like bold. Sideloads seem a little weightier (could still use a little darkening).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote