View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 06:34 PM   #25
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Hey we did the test at the same time how fun You have a much better result format than I do! didn't think to check in between. Just tapped my thumb for 40 mins while doing other things. Still, my results (9% drop) seem to coincide with your second test... but compared to your first test of 28% drop: big difference! Also confirms my suspicion that it's not very relevant for complete battery state :S
I don't think the battery meter is a good thing to base the test on at all. They really aren't very accurate nor linear, are seem to be different from device to device. Unfortunately, the only fair comparison is probably time until the device shuts down when the battery is too low.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote