View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:38 AM   #75
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
I finally got it rooted last night. I kept having problems with my sd card, but used the miniTool Partition Wizard to scan it and then wipe it, then formatted it over before writing the CWM image to it and it seems to work better now. I had a bit of a panic, though, at first b/c after I'd copied over the zips I needed and went to reboot, nothing happened. I mean nada, no boot up to Nook at all, no power on, anything. I plugged it in even though I knew it was fully charged, and a few minutes later I was able to boot it up; things went smoothly from there on. But if it hadn't turned on at all, and I went to exchange it, it wouldn't matter that I had backed up the stock before rooting, b/c I wouldn't be able to restore it! Hopefully the power cord thing will continue to work if that happens each time.
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote