View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 03:02 PM   #10
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
I could be happy with a Sony or other eBook reader that doesn't have the network capability -- as long as I had the Amazon store available. IMNSHO: One of the best things Amazon could do would be to set up additional stores for BBeB, MobiPocket, and ePub books and maybe others. And other online bookstores could do something similar. Then regardless of which device you owned, you could shop at your favorite online book seller. I'd like to see it possible for other sellers to offer Kindle-specific formats. Amazon could restrict direct delivery from other sellers if they wanted, positioning the Amazon Kindle and the Amazon Store as the best combination, but allowing customers to choose their device and supplier.
Could we like mass email this out to every ebook publisher, retailer, and device manufacturer in the World?

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote