View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #6
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
My stumbling block became the cute little dingbat fonts representing the card suits (and a few of the tables). Of course, these do not translate into readable text in Kindle's one font.

The good news is that "CutePDFPro" and PDFtk do the task of getting my many segments assembled into books. (I used Cute PDFPro because it really is so simple for this task). Since I always have to carry my laptop anyway, I just have to use Adobe reader to read my reference material. It's unlikely that I'll get ambitious enough to change the dingbat fonts throughout, so no Kindle book for now.

Thanks again for your help and input -

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote