View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 06:32 AM   #7
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Thumbs up Excellent video work......

Charbax, thanks for the video , very interesting.

I wondered if you ascertained whether, when he said you can purchase in the internet, was he talking about from Google books and Sony only, or any ources that sell ebooks ? Like Main Street chains, for example.
It's the one fairly big (to me anyway) question I can't work out - because here in the UK we have at present no Sony Bookshop, and no Google books......

And tracing the links through on their website for T1 (I think) there is no mention of any specific source - which I find odd.

I appreciate I may have a bonnet with a bee in it, but I want to get one as a present foe someone, and I dunno when or where I'll get one. And, I don't know if it would be suitable for the proposed recipient - 'cos of the above. eXCELLENT...
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote