View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:21 PM   #8
DrMoze
Booknut
DrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with others

Device: Sony Reader 500/505/300/350, Nook Glowlight Plus (6")
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra_lestat View Post
AFAIK you can add Russian support to 505. However, I am not the right person who could help you because I don't do it myself.
I would strongly advise you to go to Russian forum and post your question in English. Believe me you will get all the info and help you need There are very friendly guys over there
Thanks, I'll try that. I was just a bit intimidated by all of the posts being in Russian, despite a few thread titles in English! (What a tease! )

DArn, foiled again! I tried to register on the forums, but everything is still in Russian and I'm not sure what information was sent where, but I apparently have not been able to register to post a question.

Can anyone who reads Russian pop over there and let me know the basics of adding Rissian support ot a 500 or 505? (The topics are right on the main Sony forum.)

Last edited by DrMoze; 11-30-2007 at 03:46 PM.
DrMoze is offline   Reply With Quote