View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:14 AM   #507
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hmm.. knc1's kung-fu utterly mangled by my "level 0" antics I think you mean hehehe

I will make something "super basic" and work up from there once it is confirmed as "working"... (meh firking lack of PW grumble grumble lol)

Still not sure why the Touch 5.0.x would EPIC FAIL also.. but I will fix it right now.

ooh ooh oh yeah I have the 4 now so I can test out your font thingy on a few things
(and only a week late... sigh... sorry)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_061.png
Views:	195
Size:	395.8 KB
ID:	102109  
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote