View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:32 PM   #1249
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Interesting analysis, Duckie!
Thank you.

Like I said before (post #1232) the interview ruins the magic. Now on top of reading the series (for me the first time around), I inevitably analyse it even more while doing so. When I read Summer Knight, but before Alan posted the interview, I already thought that it was strange. It stuck me as unusual (the missing details at first, the leaving us hang again later, and the end finally explaining). My thoughts were - you little witch, that is gooooooood writing, how the heck do you do that on purpose. Well, now I see it might have been an accident, but if Jim's accidents are turning into such awesome interesting writing, then by all means please have 3 or more accidents a day.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote