View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 07:02 PM   #14
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Awesome Daffy... I await your full report with bated breath. Most anxious to know if this works. Even more if it works on both Kindles when you have the two PIDs in the store/library.

BOb
I just tried an experiment. I loaded the book KindleFIX'd with the K2 PID on my K1. The book showed with the title "5" and I was unable to open it (no surprise).

Image 1 (k2pidonk1)

I then ran the book through KindleFIX again with my K1 PID and loaded it on to my K1. It was titled with "EXTH" (no surprise) BUT, I could NOT open it (not good). I don't know why. The book may not have both PIDs encoded into it. I won't know for sure until I receive my K2.

Image 2 (k1pidonk1)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	k2pidonk1.gif
Views:	293
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	24179   Click image for larger version

Name:	k1pidonk1.gif
Views:	313
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	24180  
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote