View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 02:42 PM   #32
mcrow
Zealot
mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4/Kindle Fire HD/Kindle Fire HDX 7"
My wife loves her HD2.

She practically is attached to the thing.

In comparison to my HDX, I would say it's a small step behind. The HD2 runs most games very well and streams videos well...ect. However, the HDX runs practically every game and I would say the quality of the graphics are better. Overall I think the HDX display is a bit nicer but not stunningly different. It might be my ears but the sound on the HDX seem better as well but I think they have the same hardware.
mcrow is offline   Reply With Quote