View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:08 AM   #790
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I added the code for touchscreen (well enough to actually detect clicks) to the gnuboy source on my side, but I can't figure out how to detect constant "pushes". The push seems to deactivate after a certain amount of time.

I digress. My point is that this shortcoming probably wont matter in this context.
Therefore I have enough code (ripped from the mplayer Gui project) to TS enable parts of this I imagine. will have a play at some point possibly.

Or someone else can if I don't get there first. my point is the code is out there already
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote