View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 11:06 PM   #26
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
Download the book in Dropbox on your IOS device then select the sharing icon (box with arrow). There should be an option to send it to Shubook.
That is how I've been getting books into Apabi but I found that I could do it from WITHIN ShuBook.

At the bottom of the Library screen.

Click Download.
Then the Custom Tab
Then the + in the upper left corner
Add Web Page
Filled in the data for Book Source Name: DropBox
Filled in the url to DropBox
I couldn't figure out where to find the icon address, though.

Once you save everything, it will ask for your log in information so you can log into your DropBox account and you can leave the checkmark in the box so it will remember your login information if you want.

Click on the newly created link on the Custom page and you can get to your Dropbox account.
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote