View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:49 AM   #10
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
[QUOTE=HarryT......As I said, in the UK, the situation is currently that the law has not "caught up" with eBooks, and that legal deposit is optional for them. You can send the British Library a copy of your eBook if you wish to do so, but it's entirely optional.[/QUOTE]

I'm quite sure it has nothing to do with the possibility that the B.L. fear their shelves will fill up again, and they'll have to build yet more space, because of all those ebooks pouring in....

Actually, that is very unfair of me, the librarians do know what an ebook is - must have been Judges I was thinking about .......
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote