View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 05:45 PM   #6
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
There's a thread in here with the top20 (or so) Sci-Fi books that will change your life, your have to read, or something ... might want to check those out too.
Definitely a great thread there. I had already looked through that and yes most of those are now on my list to read sooner or later (if they weren't already hehe,) but for now I had a craving for something specific and I think I may have found it in leandroide's suggestion.
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote