View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 09:28 PM   #93
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Your main text is in a grey color that looks not that good on the laptop and will look terrible on an eInk screen.
Oh! Ha ha -- my bad. The style sheet I'd adopted from the website version of this work, and I simply overlooked that bit of styling there. I didn't notice that, because I don't really "see" that on the iPad screen.

Thanks for pointing that out!

What platform (and/or app) were you looking at it in? How did everything else turn out -- perchance did the appendix come out okay, without anything noticeably funny going on?

Thanks again!
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote