View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 07:49 AM   #4
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Actually, that was a typo; it was supposed to be the IE6 users, who also need annoying.

Seriously, any IE6 users who might see this: if you're a Microsoft fanboi, get IE8, for the love of Gates. And if you're not a Microsoft fanboi, get anything else. But quit making me spend more work making my CSS and my graphics work with your broken, out-of-date, ill-behaved browser than I do making it work for every other browser on the market put together. It's easier maintaining compatibility for Lynx than it is for IE6!

Oops, sorry, that was the canned website designer rant, you accidentally pushed the "start" button.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote