View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 11:25 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
This review has some more technical type details.

And a mention of SED televisions, which I've had my eye on for longer than e-ink!

The laser one sounds great, as they're targeting the SED for 50"+ and I've already decided that my life isn't TV-centric enough to warrent more than about a 42" inch screen.

I hope they make their time-frame, though, the SED has been "scheduled" for release every year (almost every quarter) for about the past 3.5 years.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote