View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 06:14 PM   #48
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I've bought Scrivener, as I do like the program's simplicity.

StoryBook is WAY too complicated for the way I'd like to work. (I actually had trouble figuring it out.) yWriter does not really have any writing tools; only outline tools.

So Scrivener it is, as many decided before. It was not too expensive after using the $8 coupon, but I hit the same brick wall again: forgot that the tax needs to be added before paying, so it turned out $6.75 (approx €5) more expensive than planned. Ah, well. It's worth it if I can actually use it to finish this story, whatever form it may take eventually.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote