View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 09:56 AM   #3
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
My wife went on the chat line with Kobo and after a long trial & error they found the Visa card she was using was mine and for some reason it gave the error message, when she used her card all was well. My guess is that the Kobo computer picked up on the card # was for another customer account and refused to recognize it for a new account. Anyway, many thanks it has been looked after and she now is happy loading books.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@Senior; probably best to open a support ticket through the Kobo help desk to get this looked at.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote