View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 08:20 PM   #11
ynots
ynots began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Hello, I was wondering if your program works on Mountain Lion? I enabled the settings to allow apps not from the Apps store to run but nothing happens when I drag and drop my epub exported from Pages to your KindleGen Wrapper. I kept the KindleGen in the Applications folder as well as inside KindleGen Wrapper's Resources folder. Any ideas on what I can try next?

A quick run- down of my situation...
I styled and tagged four 185 page long epub which is a compilation of articles categorized in 5 sections using Pages. I found out after doing this unfortunately, that font sizes, space between paragraphs, and the TOC gets screwed up once exported as ePub. I kept it pretty simple with styles: Title (for title of sections), Heading 1 (for title of articles), Heading 2 (for sub-sections within articles) article Title, Body (for body text). I inserted graphics for the beginning of each section. The TOC that was created in Pages disappeared when viewed on a Kindle.

The process has been nothing but frustration and headache after headache!

I'm not even sure if your software remedies my problems but at this point I'd like to try any and your solution sounded good because it's the only way I could use Amazon's KindleGen script which they recommend we use...

Thank you for any help.
ynots is offline   Reply With Quote