View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 02:13 PM   #23
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
You should have had Collections and Special Offers as soon as you registered your Kindle. No matter if you run on 5.2.0, 5.3.0, or 5.3.1. That you did not have them might indicate that you either were not registered correctly or prior to your manual update the wifi connection was not working right.
I think that was what the update was for wifi. No I did not get the Collections or Special offers. I was registered I bought from Amazon. Same thing happen to the KFHD no Special Offers at first for a month.

I think Amazon release products faster than they could really handle. My opinion.

I had trouble getting wi-fi on the PW, syncing etc.

So it hopefully will be okay now.
new is offline   Reply With Quote