View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 09:23 AM   #4
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn0660 View Post
Hi there all. I just got bought a Cybook for my wife. Heres the thing, before I bought it Bookeen said no problem with it working with Clevnet. However, all it says is "this book is not active yet". I did of course put in the PID. I'm using a Mac. I also tried this on my PC after installing Mobireader on it(XP machine). I'm at loss, I don't want to send it back but looks like i may have to.. Any ideas would help.
Is this a library book thing were the time you can read it is limited? There has been some problem with this. As I undertand it you should use the latest Mobipocket Reader and you should make sure you have a firmware with build 538 in the Cybook. There was also an issue with turning the Cybook off. It works after the synchronization but you have to do the synchronization again if you turn the Cybook off.

As I understand it they are working on solving these kind of problem. You should probably report it to them and see what they say.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote