View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #12
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Interesting. I would have expected some slowdown (due to needing to know exactly how large each word in a line is before spacing them out evenly). Maybe they build a look-up table of previously kerned words as they go along. Anyway, it is very good news, and you've made me a lot less nervous about upgrading from my 505 to a 650 some day.
If you are comparing to the 505, the 650 is noticably faster moving between menus and in-book page turns.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote