View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 12:32 PM   #9
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
When the T1s came out and I saw the shiny bezel, I immediately hunted down another new PRS-350 and bought that. I don't know what they were thinking when they put that glossy finish on an ereader. So you're not alone in disliking the finish on the reader.

As far the screen being slightly tilted, that would drive me crazy too and I couldn't live with it. I've had a few paperbacks in the past where the pages were printed slightly tilted and it drove me nuts reading.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote