View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #14460
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I've just started The Case of the Backward Mule by Erle Stanley Gardner. I'll be starting chapter 7 of 22 in a moment, and so far no sighting of Perry, Della, or Paul.
I bought this thinking from the title that it was a Perry Mason novel, but it's not. It's a Terry Clane novel. Seems there were other "The Case of the" novels by Mr. Gardner that involved protagonists other than Mason.
  1. The Case of the Backward Mule (Terry Clane)
  2. The Case of the Turning Tide (Gramps Wiggins)
  3. The Case of the Smoking Chimney (Gramps Wiggins)
  4. The Case of the Musical Cow (Rob Trenton)

Still, it's a very enjoyable mystery.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote