View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #14221
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Started watching the TV show. Do you know how far into the books the series goes? I don't want to watch beyond what I have read about.
Season one = Book 1
Season two = Book 2

I believe season three will start deviating from that formula. They plan on taking more than one season to cover book three.

Oops: I see Latinandgreek covered that. That's what I get by replying before looking at the last page of the thread.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote