View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #9
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Hi obsessed2

Downloaded Dolphin Mini on my SIL's Fire. She wanted to access her work site (flight attendant) and I think it needs to allow pop ups. I can't find anyplace to set it to allow pop ups. Any ideas.

Carol
Dolphin Mini allows popups by default. I use it extensively on my school's website and every link on the website pops up in a new tab. She shouldn't have any problem.

See question 2: http://blog.dolphin-browser.com/2011...ions-answered/

She can also give Dolphin HD a try. It doesn't use much more resources than Mini. Plus it has add-ons.

Last edited by obsessed2; 12-16-2011 at 08:08 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote