View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Sherlock Holmes by other authors?

I have enjoyed HarryT's excellent Sherlock Holmes omnibus and am curious about Sherlock Holmes stories by other authors. There was a nine-story collection called 'The Oriental Sherlock Holmes' that I picked up in Amazon's big sale today and I am curious what else is out there. There is something on Amazon called 'The Mammoth Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories' that looks good but is $10. Worth it? And can anyone recommend anthologies (not just lone short stories for $0.99 but whole books) that are worth reading? I am not interested in authors similar to Conan Doyle in this case (e.g. Futrelle, LeBlanc) but rather of stories actually about Holmes and Watson solving cases, where Conan Doyle is not the author.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote