View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 07:15 PM   #33
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
No, it's not possible to add multiple FTP user accounts for one specific project. The idea of FTP is really to upload binaries that are specific to your project (like compiled sources). It is not meant as a replacement for the forum attachment feature which is a lot more convenient in many cases.
Well I am doing releases. i pack the Perl code to a tar file that has a version number an is a release. I put that in the ftp directory. But I do not build the Windows binary. So now somebody in the forum build the binary and attach it and I download it and upload it with ftp. You should not have to search the forum to find out if there are any binaries available so I think that the Window binaries should be available from the same place as the Perl release.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote