View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 08:11 PM   #4
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Smile I want them OFF my device

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleybean View Post
I have a few duplicate books, and a few samples that I ended up buying the full book on...leaving the sample on my Kindle. I've heard that I should "delete" the book from my Kindle, which will just send it to archives. I suppose I could maybe deal with that, but really I want them OFF my device. And I can't deal with it anyway because I can't seem to find a delete or archive option on my Kindle. The only other option I see is using the Amazon site to permanently delete it from the Kindle? That seems...clunky.
reboot the kindle.
--
Alan
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote