View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 03:49 AM   #14
ichbindasauge
Connoisseur
ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ichbindasauge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 US, iPad, Samsung Win 8 Tablet
Thanks, edge777. Unfortunately this Droid font doesn't have Chinese characters. Not sure about your Georgia font, my Kindle 2 is non-international. But the Font hack with Georgia font from https://sites.google.com/a/etccreati...-install-files doesn't have Chinese. I really like the Helvetica2 font from the same page. If somebody could get Chinese characters (from Droid or even better from Simsun or Arial Unicode) combined with that font I'd be really happy!!
ichbindasauge is offline   Reply With Quote