View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #10
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondabeach View Post
Hi All,

Check out ZuluReader, a new ebook reader app for Win Mobile and WinCE devices. It reads ePubs and RTF's. You can download it from my website www.zuluexpress.com.

Don't judge ZuluReader on the website though lol. I am an app developer not a web developer, at the moment the website is pretty yuck but ZuluReader is way cool (IMHO).

I am looking for beta testers, so download it and see waht you reckon. As a bonus you get Steve Jordans' ebook The Onuissance Cells included in the install.

Cheers.
You really need to change that home page so that some basic information is available without requiring javascript. With all the web exploits around, I won't enable javascript on unknown and untrusted web sites. If I can't at least see some basic information on a home page without scripting and/or flash, I will go elsewhere. Besides, what can you possibly be doing on a home page that absolutely requires javascript?

BTW, lots of Firefox users run the NoScript plugin. It is just safer surfing that way.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote