Thread: Biased books
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 05:53 AM   #21
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I think that if I do some opposing viewpoints then no one can accuse me of bias.

There are some books that i wouldn't care to do at all, though. E. g. One of the most heavily downloaded books at the Internet Archive this week is an anti-semitic rant, with the usual conspiracy theory about world domination. It's badly-written, poorly-argued and incoherent. I can't work out why anyone with anything approaching a critical faculty would want to read it.
Well, the books that I do upload are not superficially political, but sometimes there is some stratus of the public mind popping up or open emitting a really bad smell. But I think I will just put a little caution label on if I notice and let people decide for themselves.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote