View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwoojr View Post
Thanks. Now that I have imported to calibre, it will not transfer to the PRS 505 or convert to LRF because of the DRM even though I paid for the ebook.
You can't convert a DRMed book in calibre. But, it should move the file to your device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwoojr View Post
Is this caused by the need to register the Sony device to my Adobe ID? Is there a simple way to remove the DRM since I paid for it? Also, what does DE stand for? Paul
Yes, Sony won't read the book until it is registered to your device.

Right, hence the bad part of DRM, not allowing legit customers to easily use their purchase... please hate DRM with me.

No, there is no known way to remove the Adobe DRM afaik.

DE is Adobe Digital Editions.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote